Tuesday, 2 March 2021

Weekly Update #2

So the second of my Weekly Updates. Tonight has been a little different as the modelling has mostly been sewing.

Having finished tying the ratlines on my Brigantine, the next thing needed is sails. I've been sewing the lines on these with my rather antique sewing machine. 





Once all were sewn, I removed the paper and have sealed the stitches and around the edges with PVA. Once that has dried I'll be able to cut the sails out and then attach them to the ship.


Slightly less exciting I've also finished off another plain Terraformer tile. 


Update: I just finished for the night. Sails are on, still some tidying to do. Tomorrow for that.



No comments:

Post a comment